Duties and Responsibilities of the Audit Committee
- Reviewing the financial information to be released by the Company such as financial statements, management reports and other information.
- Reviewing the Company's compliance with capital market regulations and other laws and regulations related to the Company's activities.
- Reviewing the company's control system and internal control unit, to ensure the effectiveness of the system and the implementation of the activities of the internal control unit
- Reviewing the work plan of the public accountant, including its independence.
- Reviewing the implementation of audits by external auditors
- Report to the Board of Commissioners the various risks faced by the Company and the implementation of risk management by the Directors.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of Company documents, data and information.
- Provide recommendations regarding improving the management control system and its implementation to the Board of Commissioners.
- Ensuring that there are adequate review procedures for all information issued by the Company.
Based on the Letter of Appointment dated July 4, 2017 number 01 / KOM-YP / VII / 2017, the Board of Commissioners appoints a new Audit Committee chairman with the composition of the Audit Committee as follows:
- Chairperson: Natalia Handayani (Independent Commissioner)
- Member: Satriono Gunawan
- Member: Franciska Kartiko
Click here to download the Corporate Audit Committee Appointment Letter.
Click here to download the Audit Committee Charter